Today, we released part 2 of our Agent Experience Survey focusing on an essential part of any successful contact center: agent engagement. In this report, we dive deeper into the idea of engagement answering key questions like:
- How does employee engagement influence job satisfaction?
- What factors are holding employees back from being fully engaged?
- What is the business impact of an engaged agent?
While some of the findings were expected, like engaged agents are happier, the overall findings show a more surprising story, especially when it comes to what factors improve engagement and how agents would rank their current employer’s availability of those factors.
You can view the full report here: Agent Engagement Survey
Or for a quick overview, check out the infographic below:
Latest posts by Brittany Kelly (see all)
- Infographic – Gig Economy and Customer Service Agents - July 20, 2018
- Infographic: Inside the Hearts and Heads of Customer Service Agents - June 28, 2018
- See you at the ICMI Contact Center Expo - May 17, 2018