Thanks to workforce management software, it’s possible to have a truly effective contact center that balances the needs of the customer, the enterprise, and the agent. But making WFM as successful possible means staying on top of the latest technological advancements and industry best practices.
We’ve brought together an industry analyst, WFM product experts, and a customer use-case to provide insights and answer questions in this three-session webinar series.
Join us starting November 28th for our WFM Insights Webinar Series:
- Session 1 — Nov 28: Paul Stockford, Chief Analyst at Saddletree Research, will share fascinating new findings on trends and plans for WFO in the cloud. Live Q&A will be part of this session – come with any questions you have!
- Session 2 — Nov 29: Learn about agent preferences and the top reasons why you should be applying customer experience tools to the agent experience. You will also learn how Asurion is dramatically reducing absenteeism and attrition.
- Session 3 — Nov 30: Our WFM product experts discuss some of the most difficult issues plaguing workforce planning teams and suggest viable solutions. Plus, You’ll be able to ask questions directly to our panel of Product Managers and Solutions Consultants.
Just register once and you’ll be set for all three sessions. Can’t attend them all? No worries! Everyone who registers will receive replay links to all three sessions.
Latest posts by Maddy Hubbard (see all)
- Improve Your IVR, Improve the Customer Experience - April 17, 2018
- The Facebook Predicament: Investment Protection, Thanks to Aspect - April 4, 2018
- The State of Chatbots - March 6, 2018