If you are anything like us and live and breathe customer care every day, ACE is where you’ll want to be May 9-12. We’ve packed three and a half days of collaboration, discovery and networking while bringing together industry visionaries and product experts to help you reimagine the customer experience. They will share industry issues and trends, best practices, and execution strategies that close the gap between where you are and where you want to go.
Those of you that have attended ACE in the past probably don’t need any convincing of why you should join us again. But for those that haven’t made it yet, here’s a preview of what to expect.
At ACE you can:
- Attend pre-conference workshops like “Top Ten Workforce Optimization Trends” presented by Vicki Herrell, Executive Director at the SWPP
- Hear case studies from customers such as Disney, Asurion and eBay
- Attend breakouts on topics including text self-service, making data actionable, building reports and dashboards, responding to social posts, outbound campaign management, agent engagement, quality management processes, cloud infrastructure and more
- Give your feedback at Product Input Forums and discuss the enhancements you would like to see in future releases directly with the Product Management team
- Celebrate with us at Omnia LV – enjoy a fabulous customer party with awesome food and the ultimate 80s show featuring the Spazmatics
With more than 60 breakout sessions, there is plenty of content to choose from. Explore our ACE 2016 agenda!
Don’t wait! Reserve your spot today and join us as we reimagine the customer experience at ACE 2016. Register by February 29 to take advantage of early bird savings.
Latest posts by Kim Martin (see all)
- Agents of Change - March 8, 2017
- Another Reason to Attend ACE 2017: See Trend Hunter Founder and CEO, Jeremy Gutsche - February 27, 2017
- The Now Consumer: Save Me Time - February 22, 2017