A workplace environment that supports agents’ needs and desires can help improve your contact center by reducing high turnover rates while also setting agents up for success. However, to make that happen, it’s imperative to understand what is most important to your workforce.
Each year, Aspect conducts a survey of more than 500 contact center agents in order to see how their attitudes and preferences may be evolving.
Join me on November 17th at 10:00 EST/15:00 GMT/16:00 CET for the Engage Business Media (EBM) webinar, Understanding What Your Agents are Thinking – Agent Index Report. Along with Steve Hurst, EBM’s Editorial Director, I’ll be sharing insights and key learnings from the Aspect 2020 Agent Experience Index.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn how the contact center is changing quickly and what major structural changes have occurred in the past 2 years
- Understand how work-from-home (aka “remote”) agents have different needs and wants than on-site agents
- Find out why contact centers need to understand these new dynamics and adapt their WFO tools and culture accordingly
- See how top performers can be identified during the hiring process as well as early on in their careers
I hope you’ll make plans to join us!
- Webinar: Understanding What Your Agents Are Thinking - November 10, 2020
- Enabling a Mobile Contact Center Workforce with Aspect® Workforce Optimization™ Version 20 - July 15, 2020
- What Product Features Should I Look for in a WFM System? - May 18, 2020