When it comes to outbound contact strategies, many businesses struggle with understanding complex regulations, budget constraints and even outdated technology. But intelligent, proactive customer engagement can have a positive impact on customer loyalty. In fact, you may be surprised to learn that debt collection calls can actually result in a positive customer experience.
The next ASUGA webinar, Proactive Outreach and Debt Collections Best Practices for Positive CX will explore the importance of balancing compliance with agent productivity. Join us to learn how flexible outbound tools can offer your company a variety of capabilities to help meet your targeted outreach and collections service goals while adhering to key regulations.
Experts from Alvaria will also discuss how to leverage the latest updates to Aspect outbound solutions in order to help your contact center be “New Rules Ready” when new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules take effect November 2021, especially important for companies engaging in debt collection operations in the United States.
Topics to be explored include:
- Current trends in effective outreach for debt collection
- Practices for building Collection campaigns which balance agent productivity with compliance for maximum ROI
- Tools for building outbound campaigns that are compliant by design
Register now for the North America / Latin America session, Thursday, July 8, 2021, at 12:00 PM EDT / 9:00 AM PDT, Asia Pacific session, Tuesday, July 13, 2021 – 12:00 SGT, or the Europe / Africa session, Tuesday, 13 July 2021 – 12:00 BST.
- Webinar: Proactive Outreach and Debt Collection Best Practices for Positive CX - June 24, 2021
- Debt Collection and the New CFPB Regulations: Fiat Lux - March 30, 2021
- Omnichannel Strategies Beyond 2020 - December 10, 2020