Are you ready to lead your team into the relationship revolution? Want to make connections with and learn from your peers, Aspect experts, and other industry leaders?
Aspect Customer Experience (ACE) 2013 offers an unparalleled opportunity to connect with other professionals in the contact center field.
With ACE’s emphasis on industry issues and best practices, you’ll learn about new trends and strategies that can help your team increase productivity and performance alongside other peers who are facing the same challenges. Connect with those peers during social activities and in between sessions to spark new, innovative ideas and techniques.
Consumer 2.0 and the age of persistent conversation between companies and customers require new ways of doing business. We’ll teach you how to keep your business in the conversation, even as customers continue to take more control over it. Specialized tracks, featuring over 50 different education sessions, help you focus in on the issues that are most relevant to your organization. You’ll find tracks on:
- Interaction strategies – Sessions focus on creating winning consumer-centric interaction strategies; offering seamless multichannel interactions and promoting active customer engagement from traditional voice to new social-based interactions
- Customer-focused workforce – Sessions target integrated enterprise intelligence; process optimization; collaborative workforce; and a mobile and engaged workforce
- IT adaptability – Sessions provide insight into positioning IT as a partner in fostering customer delight; designing flexible solutions that adapt to the needs of the business; and eliminating technology silos
- Customer experience – Sessions include lessons on how enhanced customer satisfaction drives renewed growth and profitability; employing contact center data to personalize interactions; and understanding preferences and behavior to increase sales revenue
- Solutions – Sessions contain both overviews and hands-on labs for attendees to see and touch Aspect’s latest solutions
Over the next few weeks on the blog, we’ll be delving more deeply into each of these topic areas to help you find the sessions that will be most beneficial to attend. In addition, we’ll be looking at some of the major benefits of networking with peers in the contact center, customer experience, workforce, and IT arenas.
Are you ready to join us May 20-22 in Scottsdale, Arizona? Register for ACE 2013 today to take advantage of this opportunity to build, enhance, and sustain stronger professional relationships!
Latest posts by Chris O'Brien (see all)
- Convenience is King for Millennials in Customer Service - September 19, 2018
- Do You Know What Makes Your Customers Tick, and What Ticks Them Off? - July 18, 2018
- Looking Ahead to the Customer Service of Tomorrow - April 3, 2018