Communication is a key word in the new customer relationship revolution. Customers expect to talk to companies across multiple channels, whenever and however they want those conversations to take place. Companies must meet these expectations in order to maintain their competitive edge. For companies that have not migrated to the latest solutions that enable multichannel interactions, this new challenge will be tough.
With a proactive technology plan, your company can avoid the increased operational expenses, greater competitiveness risks, and lost revenue that can be associated with legacy ACDs. Next-generation Unified IP enables your company to provide the multichannel environment you need to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Join us at ACE 2013 to hear industry leaders speak about their own experiences updating their legacy ACDs and the driving factors that sparked their migration journeys.
- From Outbound to Blended and Beyond: The Time Warner Cable Blueprint
- Experian: Bringing Experience to Migrations
- Prep for Success: Canon’s Strategic Migration
- Migration Elation: ESM Eagerly Anticipates Change
Once you’ve heard these stories of success, learn how to create a solid migration strategy for your own business in these sessions:
- Interaction Management & ACD Migration input session moderated by Aspect product management team
- Realizing the Business Value of Migrating to a Next Generation Contact Center Platform
- Swimming with Tiger Shark—Staying Current with Aspect Unified IP
- Delivering Superior Experiences for Today’s Consumers
- Are You Ready for the Omni-channel Consumer?
- Delivering Social Customer Care with Aspect® Social
Ready to learn how your company can transition to a Unified IP that delights customers and drives business success? Register for ACE 2013 by Monday, April 22 to take advantage of early bird pricing!
- Why Do Golden Agents Wear Smartwatches? - October 15, 2020
- Customer Experience Management Tools and How They Can Help - July 2, 2020
- Register Now: Forrester CX North America Virtual Conference - June 8, 2020