Another ACE is upon us! One of the things we love best about our annual conference is the chance to speak with our customers; learning about how you’re using our products, the stories of your successes—and what we can do to help you succeed, if you need a boost.
Are you using Aspect Workforce Management to make sure you have enough staffing resources to meet service demand without driving up your labor cost? Do your employees manage their own schedules without supervisor intervention? Are you able to use all the features in WFM Forecasting? We want to hear about your experiences and how we can help.
- Are you using intra-day adherence alarms so supervisors can respond to potential adherence problems in real-time?
- Do you know how to optimally schedule agents across all your available channels?
- Have you been using “what if” scenarios to see what would happen to SLAs if you encounter unplanned events?
- Have you considered using more part-time employees or external contractors using Flexible Shift Bidding?
Let’s make sure you are getting the most out of Aspect WFM!
If you have any questions about Aspect Workforce Management, we want to answer them. During the conference, we’ll be available in the Aspect booth area to answer your questions. Sign up today for a 30-minute one-on-one session with a coach, and we’ll spend time focusing on whatever you feel is most important.
We have 30-minute sessions available on Monday evening and at various times during the day on both Tuesday and Wednesday. The cost for these sessions is included in your ACE 2019 registration fee, so take advantage of this opportunity. We can’t wait to meet with you!
Click here to reserve your complimentary 30-minute coaching session at ACE 2019. Sessions will be offered from Monday, July 29th through Wednesday, July 31st.
- Optimizing Your Workforce with WFM - February 24, 2020
- Performance Management Bridges the Divide Between Big Data and Big Knowledge - August 26, 2019
- Meet the Coach at ACE 2019 - July 9, 2019