In a world driven by customer experience, innovative solutions to reshape and rethink the contact center have become essential tools for every organization’s long-term success. To stay ahead of the competition, you’ve got to keep your finger on the pulse of the latest market trends, technologies and consumer expectations driving business strategies today.
At ACE 2017, one of the world’s preeminent customer experience conferences, you’ll get exactly that.
This year’s event, which is being held in Orlando, Florida, takes place May 7-10.
Here are four reasons why you should be at ACE 2017.
Breakouts and workshops: Whether you’re looking to hear about real-world success stories, join lively debate on current market trends, re-imagine the basics like routing and IVR, or find brand new opportunities to grow your contact center, ACE 2017 is full of breakouts and workshops that will help your business forge ahead.
Sessions with industry experts: Throughout the course of ACE 2017, attendees will have the opportunity to sit in on sessions with contact center software experts. Here are just a few:
- “iSelect: Creating an Effortless Customer Experience with Aspect Mila”, with iSelect’s COO, David Christie
- “Welcome to the Era of the Digital Employee… the Future of How We Work”, with Aspect CCO Joe Gagnon
- “Trupanion: Delivering Personalized Omni-Channel Experiences”, with Trupanion Director of Contact Center Technology Shannon Snider and Aspect President Chris Koziol.
Networking opportunities: Let’s face it: humans are social beings. Our success is often dependent upon our families, our friends and our business partnerships. At ACE 2017 you’ll have ample opportunities to meet with other like-minded business leaders so that you can collaborate and forge new relationships.
Technology on display: At Aspect, our software is designed to delight your agents and improve customer relationships. But we know that unless you can get under the proverbial hood of the car, you won’t know how to get the most out of the engine driving your contact center. That’s why we give attendees the opportunity to demo our latest solutions and see how they can transform your contact center.
No matter what business you’re in, or what role in your organization, customer experience is a key differentiator today. And for the customer-centric, ACE is the place to be. In fact, 93 percent of past ACE attendees said they would attend ACE again. If you want to see why ACE is one of the most popular customer experience conferences of the year, see the agenda, register or even become a sponsor at this year’s event, click here.
- Four Reasons You Should Be at ACE 2017 - April 25, 2017
- Agents of Change - March 8, 2017
- Another Reason to Attend ACE 2017: See Trend Hunter Founder and CEO, Jeremy Gutsche - February 27, 2017