Social customer care is an emerging area of customer contact fueled by the demands of today’s most active, socially connected customers who are looking for businesses willing to engage and respond on their terms. Enacting a well-planned social strategy not only lets you proactively send the right messages at the right time, it lets you respond to individual issues as they arise on a channel many customers are already using on a daily and even hourly basis.
However, too often businesses fail to recognize these opportunities to connect with customers and participate in the social conversation as it occurs.
According to one commonly cited study, nearly one-third of respondents (32.9%) felt they have been either neglected or outright ignored by companies on social media sites. When confronted with this kind of “antisocial” behavior, 45% of customers who responded said they’d feel angry and 27.1% said they’d stop doing business with the company altogether. That’s not all: when a customer complains to a company over social media and the company fails to reply, 88% of respondents said they’d feel less likely to buy from that brand again.
Considering that more than 70% of customer complaints on social media go unanswered, you could be taking a big risk with customer loyalty that feeds bottom-line earnings.
Learn what steps you can take to ensure your business isn’t neglecting this important customer segment. Join us as we explore the topic of social care with our peers from KANA, Oracle and LiveOps at the upcoming live web event produced by destinationCRM.com and CRM magazine, Social Media Goes Beyond the Contact Center, on Wed., Dec. 11 at 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET.
We’ll cover how to:
- Understand the context of social chatter and customer intent across all channels.
- Empower service agents to resolve issues faster and increase customer satisfaction with a socially-enabled contact center.
- Use social media to get ahead of service issues.
- Build an end-to-end strategy with actionable plans encompassing sales, marketing, and customer service.
Hope you can make it! REGISTER NOW>>
- Four Reasons You Should Be at ACE 2017 - April 25, 2017
- Agents of Change - March 8, 2017
- Another Reason to Attend ACE 2017: See Trend Hunter Founder and CEO, Jeremy Gutsche - February 27, 2017