Did you know that StarTek—a leading business process outsourcer—improved their agent ratios from 1-75 to 1-130 by leveraging a centralized workforce management team and technologies?
Likewise, Sykes Enterprises implemented workforce optimization tools and processes that helped them raise employee productivity, business process efficiency and overall profitability.
New WFO tools don’t just make business easier; they revolutionize customer options and transform the workplace for employees.
ACE 2013 participants will have a chance to explore these new technologies in sessions such as:
- Aspect Workforce Management 7.5 – Leading the World in Workforce Management: Test drive Aspect Workforce Management 7.5’s new capabilities, including self-service shift bidding and dynamic analysis modules.
- Workforce Optimization Customer Input Forum: Do you have a wish list for workforce optimization? Share your feedback with Aspect’s product management team in this interactive session.
- Coaching for Success with Aspect Performance Management: Find out how our management workflow application automates, measures, and monitors coaching processes and can be used to assign training to the agents that need it most.
- Aspect Speech Analytics—the Key to Analyzing Customer Interactions: Learn how speech analytic tools are helping contact centers improve first call resolution and detect early warnings on product or service issues.
Participants will also have the opportunity to learn from other companies that updated their WFO technologies in order to improve productivity without sacrificing quality. Employees at these companies benefited from increased flexibility and a company-wide attention to information gaps.
Hear about the power of new WFO tools from company representatives during these sessions:
- Managing Brand Warriors: The StarTek Story
- Charter Communications—Charting a Course to Gain More from Your WFM
- Sykes—More than Metrics: Plan for Profitability
- Red Roof Inns—Economy Brand Delivers World-Class Service
Adapting to new demands by making use of new tools is the hallmark of a successful business. Ensure that your company is on the front-line of new WFO technologies by registering for ACE 2013 now.
- [White Paper] Frost & Sullivan: The Analytics-Driven Contact Center - March 10, 2020
- [Webinar] Going Beyond Channels: The Importance of Delivering Omnichannel Experiences - January 23, 2020
- Infographic: 5 Time-Intensive Tasks Your Workforce Management Software Should be Doing for You - December 6, 2019