Can you turn business insights into reduced operating costs?
Speech analytics creates opportunities within your organization to uncover valuable insights by analyzing customer sentiment.
This creates a positive impact to your bottom line, including:
Reduced Quality Management Costs
Contact centers lack the time and manpower to evaluate a statistically significant random sample of agent interactions. Even the most well-staffed contact centers can struggle to conduct five to ten evaluations per agent per month. An automated quality management feature can greatly reduce quality management costs while also improving objectivity.
Reduced Agent Stress
On-the-job stress is a big contributor to agent turnover. Adding speech analytics provides the mechanism for identifying stress inducers, like the nature of complaints and problems. Once these have been identified, they can be addressed through targeted coaching and adjustments. Additionally, the automated quality management feature reduces stress related to monthly agent evaluations. Agents have access to the same data as supervisors ensuring ratings are consistent for all agents.
Download our latest eBook to read more about these reasons to consider speech analytics for your contact center, plus you’ll learn more about:
- How to maintain regulatory compliance
- Methods of ensuring risk mitigation
- Keys for increasing profits and agent productivity
- And more…
- [White Paper] Frost & Sullivan: The Analytics-Driven Contact Center - March 10, 2020
- [Webinar] Going Beyond Channels: The Importance of Delivering Omnichannel Experiences - January 23, 2020
- Infographic: 5 Time-Intensive Tasks Your Workforce Management Software Should be Doing for You - December 6, 2019