Engaged employees are happy employees. According to Aspect’s Agent Engagement Survey, 78% of customer service reps who feel engaged are satisfied at their job, a full 16 points higher than the average and a whopping 54 points higher than those agents who don’t feel engaged. Still, the majority of agents said they plan on staying with the company where they are currently employed.
But what makes an employee engaged? Turns out one of the key factors to keeping employees engaged is having the most up to date technology to service customers. When customer service agents are engaged and using intuitive, modern software, they are able to provide exceptional customer service and offer a more personalized experience.
Aspect Via’s™ intuitive user interface provides agents with an experience that helps them focus on the task at hand, simplifies and personalizes customer interactions and stimulates interest and engagement in their work:
- Easily customized, role-based and personalized
- Full multi-session, omni-channel support on popular web browsers and on all client devices
- Ready access to all agent status and performance data as well as WFO applications
The result: agents that are empowered, engaged, and equipped to deliver differentiated service experiences for customers.
Interested in learning more about engaging and empowering employees through Aspect’s software? Click here.
- T-Mobile: No Bouncing, No Bad Bots, No BS - August 16, 2018
- Four for Friday: Customer Service Stories You Need to Read - August 10, 2018
- Are You Leveraging Your Greatest Asset for Advocacy? - July 31, 2018