The omni-channel world has changed the customer service environment into an increasingly complex one to navigate. As organizations continue to embrace the omni-channel customer experience, they need to ensure that their backend workforce capabilities are ready to support it.
Aspect Via provides workforce, quality and performance management allowing companies to adapt rapidly to the changing environment, in a cost-effective way. And, according to our Agent Experience Survey, agents who feel that have the best technology available feel more satisfied in their job, more committed, and more engaged.
Aspect Via allows companies to:
- Manage a complex workforce – find the optimal balance between customer interaction volumes and workforce staffing levels
- Ensure the best quality interactions – gauge quality from the perspectives of mentor, agent, and customer
- Understand contact center performance– drive performance at every level of the organization to understand how you are achieving business goals
- Analyze contact center data- turn voice data into valuable insights about agents, customers, and operations
If you’re interested in learning more about Aspect Via’s people and process optimization, click here!
Latest posts by Brittany Kelly (see all)
- T-Mobile: No Bouncing, No Bad Bots, No BS - August 16, 2018
- Four for Friday: Customer Service Stories You Need to Read - August 10, 2018
- Are You Leveraging Your Greatest Asset for Advocacy? - July 31, 2018