Earlier this month, Aspect hosted their third annual customer event, ACE. Nearly 800 industry visionaries and product experts came together over three and a half days to collaborate, discover and network on issues and solutions affecting customer service delivery.
The theme of this year’s event was “Faster Forward” which put a focus on the fast-paced digital transformations that are dramatically altering industry landscapes and competitive challenges. Throughout the event, ACE’s attendees discovered that there is a wealth of opportunity digitally, from hiring a ‘digital employee’ to engaging with your customers via their preferred digital channels, even the smallest transformation can have a big impact on an organization.
The ACE Awards recognize the companies who are truly customer-centric and embody the customer-first vision. The award winners were selected from submitted entries from Aspect’s global client base. Each of the winning companies have achieved great success through using Aspect’s technology and have been able to provide amazing customer experiences or realize substantial organizational efficiencies through their deployment and application of an Aspect Solution.
And now, for the winners…drum roll, please…
- Intermedia, a cloud-based business applications provider won the ACE Award for Best Use Omni-Channel
- USAA, a provider of financial products and services to the military community won the ACE Awards for Best Customer Experience
- Otter Products, a global leader in mobile device protection won the ACE Award for Best Use of WFO Technology
- Lloyds Banking Group, a retail and commercial financial services group won the ACE Award for Best Digital Identity/Fraud Solution
We are so excited to recognize these companies for their best-in-class customer engagement performance, they have truly shown how a great customer experience can positively impact business operations and results across the organization.
Stay tuned for updates on next year’s event, ACE 2018.
Latest posts by Brittany Kelly (see all)
- Infographic – Gig Economy and Customer Service Agents - July 20, 2018
- Infographic: Inside the Hearts and Heads of Customer Service Agents - June 28, 2018
- See you at the ICMI Contact Center Expo - May 17, 2018