Despite the promise of unified communications, many companies still struggle with challenges such as creating an effective business case, measuring results, choosing the right partner (or partners), and developing an effective organization.
Join me on January 26, together with Irwin Lazar of Nemertes Research, for A Unified Communications Reality Check webinar.
Using real-world cases studies and benchmark data gathered from hundreds of end-user organizations, this hour-long webinar will answer many of the questions that may be preventing an organization from moving forward with a more efficient, cost-saving UC solution.
- What solutions companies are currently deploying and why.
- How to build a business case and measure success.
- How to develop organizational, vendor, partner, and technology road-maps.
- What role Microsoft® should play in an enterprise UC strategy.
- How to integrate enterprise UC strategies with application platforms.
- The proper role of “the cloud” in your technology infrastructure.
Join our live presentation on Thursday, January 26th at 1 pm ET by pre-registering now. Or, upon completion of the event, we’ll offer a recording you can view online.
We’re looking forward to a great discussion during A Unified Communications Reality Check that promises to provide valuable insight that will help your business advance its UC strategy and realize greater business efficiency.