We live in a culture of rapidly accelerating technology. As a result, today’s customers are among the most empowered, engaged and demanding consumer base the market has ever seen. Meeting the expectations of this new breed of consumer is top-of-mind for success-driven business leaders across every industry. We can no longer rely on traditional contact center approaches to accomplish modern objectives and satisfy expectations. When customers demand streamlined, integrated experiences, businesses have no choice but to respond – or be left behind.
Right now, we’re looking ahead to 2017 and giving some serious thought to which of the current trends, strategies and best practices will become the game-changers of the customer experience arena. For example, these are some of the questions we’re asking:
1. What is the role of chatbots in customer service? How do we effectively balance the pros and cons of leveraging artificial intelligence?
2. Channels that were once considered marketing territory, like Facebook, are now being used for customer service. As this begins to impact the customer journey how will it impact the business?
3. How does the rise of self-service impact the role of the agent?
4. Consumer demands have changed dramatically over the past couple of years. Are traditional customer service KPIs still effective? How do they need to change?
5. What is “predictive service” and what is the value to the customer and the business?
If you’re looking for answers to these questions too, join us November 9 at 2:00 EST at our upcoming webinar, 5 Questions Forward-Looking Customer Service Leaders Are Asking. We’ll talk with guest speaker Ian Jacobs, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, as well as Aspect’s CMO Jim Freeze, to help you fine-tune your focus on the innovations most likely to make a difference in the year ahead.
Latest posts by Kim Martin (see all)
- Agents of Change - March 8, 2017
- Another Reason to Attend ACE 2017: See Trend Hunter Founder and CEO, Jeremy Gutsche - February 27, 2017
- The Now Consumer: Save Me Time - February 22, 2017