The omni-channel world has changed the customer service environment into an increasingly complex one to navigate. As organizations continue to embrace the omni-channel customer experience, they need to ensure that their backend workforce capabilities are ready to support it.
Aspect Via provides workforce, quality and performance management allowing companies to adapt rapidly to the changing environment, in a cost-effective way. And, according to our Agent Experience Survey, agents who feel that have the best technology available feel more satisfied in their job, more committed, and more engaged.
Aspect Via allows companies to:
- Manage a complex workforce – find the optimal balance between customer interaction volumes and workforce staffing levels
- Ensure the best quality interactions – gauge quality from the perspectives of mentor, agent, and customer
- Understand contact center performance– drive performance at every level of the organization to understand how you are achieving business goals
- Analyze contact center data- turn voice data into valuable insights about agents, customers, and operations
If you’re interested in learning more about Aspect Via’s people and process optimization, click here!
Latest posts by Brittany Kelly (see all)
- Is Messaging the Key to Service Success? - September 15, 2017
- How to Utilize Your Agents in the Age of Automation - August 30, 2017
- Customer Engagement Center Capabilities: Continuous Delivery in the Cloud - August 22, 2017